Thursday, February 7, 2019

Welcome to soggy, soggy Thursday. It is “cow and flat rock” raining out there. I’m very glad I don’t have to be out in it. I think it is supposed to continue until around 1800 hrs today and then the temperature drops from the sixties down to the thirties. We are currently under a flash flood warning and the next county up is under a tornado watch. That’s what happens when you stick sixty degree weather in a month called February.

I’m fairly worn out. I had my colonoscopy this morning at 0700. I was was up most of the night doing the “clean out and prep”. But, it went extremely well and I don’t have to have another for five years. That’s a wonderful thing. After my procedure Ms. Kate and I went out to breakfast and then came home and took a nap. In fact, she’s still snoozing. With the rain pouring down on this sunporch roof, it makes for great snoozing weather. I have a Board of Christian Education meeitng tonight and I think I’m going to not go. Pastor Art might go but if it is still raining, I’ll recommend that he not go either. Neither of us sees worth a hoot at night especially if it is raining and I’m supposed to drive for eight hours after my procedure. I realize that themeeting will be just outside of the eight hours and I’d be legal, however, —— I need and excuse. LOL They are gong to be talking about events that will happen after Art and I are gone do making decisions that should be made by the incoming pastor, when-ever that happens.

Life should be back to normal tomorrow and we are supposed to go have shrooms and beer with our buddies  Bob and Brenda; assuming of course that they want to get out in the cold.

Neighbor Dan and his wife are finally heading back here next week They have been gone for about eight weeks.They have ben to Virginia visiting with her brother. It willbegoodtohave them back home.

That is it for today. I hope your day is dryer than mine and that you have sunny skies and fair temperatures. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment