Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Good morning and Happy Wednesday. We’re having a rainy morning again this morning and in fact we had some awesome thunder through much of the early hours of the day. We are expecting more and ore rain through tomorrow evening. Then winter will return and done temperature will drop off into the deep freezer.

I writing this before I get ready to go to the office this morning. I never got around to writing yesterday. Ms Kate and I had some running around to do yesterday morning and that included going out for breakfast. By the time we got home I had other things to do. As you now, I don’t like to write my blog in the afternoon or evening which is just silly because I do a lot of other writing in the afternoon and evenings.

Last night was the State of the Union address by President Trump. I thought it was a very good speech even though it was “typical”. He spent an hour plus bragging on what he and his administration have accomplished and laying out his agenda for the coming year. Then of course the other side of politics had their spokesperson come out and tell us that everything the president had said was wrong and only they had the solution. Very typical politics. They both call for bi-patician solutions to our problems as a nation but neither side wants to concede anything. It is little wonder that people hve zero respect for our elected officials. They all run on how they are gping to go and work for the American people but in reality they work for what ever and whoever is funding their political party. My daughter wrote a very good post on her Facebook page this morning addressing this. I wish I knew how to paste it in here.

Today I’m doing my “prep” for my colonoscopy that I’m having at 0700 tomorrow. I’ll be glad to have that over with. I only hve to have one every five years so it isn’t a big thing. My diet today consists of a couple of eggs, some toast, rice, coffee. Then at 1800 I have to drink this awful stuff that cleans out the system and pipes. I’ve been watching my prep diet for a week now avoiding the certain foods I need to. You can bet that lunch tomorrow will be full of some favorite things because my procedure will be over.

Time to get showered and ready for the office. Stay dry and warm today. Recliners and fireplaces are a good spot to be today. You please say a prayer for me and I’ll pray for you. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment