Monday, December 10, 2018

Monday morning and we are busy running around and trying to get some things accomplished. We’ve started off at the doctor’s office having bloood drown. Ms. Kate has a standing blood draw every month to six weeks for her Protime medicine. I’m having a “fasting physical’ tomorrow at 1400 hours and I didn’t want to go without somethng to eat until late in the afternoon so I asked if I could do the blood draw today. It took a few minutes too get the order from the doctor but we got it and now we are all set.

From there we stopped at McDonalds and picked up breakfast sandwich and a cup of coffee and headed out to the church for an hour or two of “office hours”. From here we are heading back out to the south side of town and to another doctor’s office. I have a Neurosurgeon appointment to check on my shoulder problem. I really hope he can zero in on the problem and get it taken care of. It is driving me a bit “nutso”. I’m losing sleeep over the darned thing because it wakes me up in the middle of the night and I can’t get comfortable.

My birds and critters were really looking and acting cold this morning. Everybody was fluffed up and puffed up. The squirrels were looking like they were really fat and the Robin had puffed up his feathers to where he was twice his normal size. I really have to stop at Wild Birds and pick up some stuff and put out fresh food and refill the birdbath. .

OK, time to head out to the doctor’s office. You have a great day. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment