Tuesday, December 4, 2018


Happy Tuesday. I don't have a lot to say this morning so I thought I would just include this pictire of what peace looks like to me. If your day is going hectic and the Christmas season is creeping up on you and making you frantic with all that you have to do --- just stop! Sit and look at this picture for a few moments. Place your self in the setting and listen to the wind blow through the pine trees and the silence of the world around you. Take a few deep breaths. What I see here is the purity of God's creation and the advent of the birth of the Son of God; the advent of the Prince of Peace.

Take time today and calm yourself. There are still plenty of days left before Christmas and if you don't get everything done and it's not perfect; guess what --- December 26th will arrive the day after Christmas and the world will still be here.

Breat5he in, breathe out --- God loves you. I love you and I'm saying a prayer for you right now that your life will be full of peace and joy. Shalomn

No comments:

Post a Comment