Monday, May 8, 2017

A bright sunny Monday morning give hope of an excellent week. It is 56 degrees with a slight breeze this morning.  I have squirrels running all over every place, I don't know what's up with them. They seem a little kiddish this morning but they keep coming back. The feeders all have Grossbeaks and blackbirds and Cardinals  vying for food and they have emptied most everything. I'll need to fill them one last time before we head off on vacation tomorrow morning. I suspect that the Grossbeaks will have continued on with their migration by the time we get back. They generally stay only a couple of weeks and their time period is almost over. But, we have certainly enjoyed them while theey are here.

We have a lot of running around to do today and things to accomplish before we leave. We need to go to the bank and withdraw some money; and we need to go get pedicures before we take off. Ms. Kate says she wants to get her toes pretty before we get out to sandal weather. And, I'll get a pedicure too. They can trim my nails better than I can.

I need to mow the lawns today and we need to be home at the right time to print our boarding passes for the trip. We need to finish packing too much stuff in our suitcases and if we have time, we might go up to Princeton Hospital to see Georgia Ann one last time. She is at the point where she won't recognize us. We've said our "good-bye's" but perhaps we can say a last Prayer with Bob.

We went to the mega-church again yesterday for our worship service. It was another service and I enjoyed the message the pastor gave. It was thought provoking and I think a good sermon should make you think and evaluate how you feel about things. I suspect we will attend that church again once in a while.

My writing is going to be sporadic for the next week and a half. It always is when we are traveling so just bear with me. Keep us in your prayers for safe travels. Until next time, May God bless you and hold you in the palm of His hand. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment