Wednesday, May 10, 2023

 Happy Wednesday morning. It’s a beautiful sunny morning. We got up early because the John Deere dealer was supposed to deliver Bambi (my smaller JD) and they don’t tend to call before they arrive. I was still in bed when they came to pick it up because they had not called ahead of time. Today, the driver forgot to call again until he pulled up front with it. But at least I was up, dressed and having my coffee while I waited on them. But, it is here and running like a new one. As I told the kids, it had a $473.00 bill stuck up it’s tail pipe was all. It is ex-spence-ive to have it worked on. I’ve spent way over the trade-in value of it on repairs, but it’s fixed and that’s all I care. They had to get all of the old grass out of it and replace the carburetor and I also had them put tubes in my rear tires. 

We got Ms. Kate in to the dentist and he fixed her with a temporary filling and ordered a crown to go on it. He said the temporary will last her at least until after she finishes her radiation treatment. Since we don’t know when that will be for sure, she set up an appointment for July to put the crown on. The tooth has already had a root canal so there was no pain involved nor did she even have to have her gum numbed. 

This morning I will get on Bambi and mow the back yard and then I guess we will go up to the churches and run this weeks bulletins. I went out and did my trimming yesterday evening and I mowed the front yard with my “front yard Deere”. Then I went over and mowed Dan’s backyard just because it was a nice evening and I was enjoying myself. It is supposed to rain on and off for the rest of the week so I wanted to get all of my yard work done early. The rain really made the grass grow so it needed it. A lot of the neighborhood needs mowing. Those that don’t get it done today just might not get it done this week. There will be lions and tigers crawling through the tall grass. LOL

I better get off my rear end and get started on my chores. I hope your day is going well and I hope the rest of your week is full of blessings. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment