Wednesday, May 3, 2023

 Is it possible that spring has actually arrived? It looks like it, but it still doesn’t feel like it. The days haven’t gotten above 65 degrees for about a week now and the lows are hovering in the low forties still. BUt I guess spring is actually only half over as summer doesn’t actually start for another six weeks. My main weather guy said last night that he think tonight will be our last really cool night and that the temps are going to start warming up. Maybe even have 81 by Sunday; —- which will of course be accompanied by storms. 

I spent most of yesterday out in the yard mowing, trimming, blowing off driveway and walks, and watering my garden. It was a great day to be out but I was bushed by last evening. Today I’m working on coordinating a summer Bible Study on Job with one of my parishioners. She is a wonderful teacher and loves to do Bible studies. She was teaching about Job last Sunday and the class was excited about it. 

Okay, I have to go, I had something else come up and need to get on thee road. Have a blessed day. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment