Friday, May 19, 2023

 Good morning once again. Actually it is almost noon. We had to change up the schedule today because Kate’s radiation appointment was delayed by an hour and a half. But it all went well and now she gets two days off and she needs it. For what ever reason these treatments are wearing her out. Maybe it is a reaction to the radiation, we don’t know. 

So today we decided to skip breakfast and come on home today. But thankfully there is a Dairy Queen enroute so we stopped and picked up two boxes of ice cream sandwiches and two boxes of Dilly Bars. Good time quick treats/snacks for awhile. 

Yesterday I had a fellow paint the new fence portion and gate. They were painting the house next door and I had talked to them two days ago about painting this new fence and gate that I had install earlier this year. They said they could get to it while they are doing my neighbors place and it only cost me $125.00. It looks great and was well worth the money. 

I also had to call my John Deere dealer to come back and pick up my backyard JD. I had just gotten it back last week, ran it once, and it quit working again. They came right out and picked it up. They just now called me and said they were ready to return it this afternoon. The original problem was bad and old gas in it that had clogged the lines. Today they said they had obviously not gotten all of the gunk out of the lines because they took the tank off and more stuff came out. But, they said they put it back together and ran it for thirty minutes and it was all good to go. They are returning it this afternoon. Let’s hope it is truly ready to go. 

It’s time to fix some lunch and then get some work done. Have a blessed day and a blessed weekend. Don’t neglect honoring the Sabbath. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment