Friday, May 26, 2023

 Yes, it is Friday and I’m only dashing through the iPad for a short moment. Got too much to do again today. Of course we’ve been doing our daily visits to the Oncology clinic for Ms. Kate and today was no different. However with Monday being Memorial Day, she will get a three day respite. And —- she’s well ready for a break, even if it is just a small one. She’s getting more tender and also more tied as the treatments continue. I just give thanks to God that she doesn’t have to also go through Chemotherapy. 

We’ve been busy getting ready for Memorial Day weekend. Youngest daughter Lisa and her hubby, son and daughter-in-law will get here tomorrow. They will only spend one night. Julie, Jim and the pups will get here sometime today. Jim is going to help me trim the azealias back. But, I’ve been busy morning and weed eating. And have the front looking all spiffy. I have the back mowed but want to run the weed eater back there. It might seem silly to go to all of this work for the visit but it is the first time my new “granddaughter-in-law” has ever been to our house and I want to make a good impression. 

Yesterday I did the grocery shopping after we got back from Kate’s appointment. I do 99% of the grocery shopping these days and have for quite some time. I usually just go to my local Neighborhood Walmart. They generally have everything I want and I don’t have to go to a big Walmart. y now, I know the store pretty well and if I can’t find something, I have no hesitation asking one of the many people that they have  filling “on-line” orders. I figure they know the store and where everything is stocked. 

That’s my dash-through for today. I probably won’t talk to you until next Tuesday. Have a blessed Memorial Day and a safe one. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment