Friday, April 1, 2022

 I never blog at night, especially at 10:00 at night. But, I've had a busy day and I'm sitting here at the computer and am watching the news. I have to see what Wayne Hart has in store for us tomorrow weather wise. Today it only got to 46 degrees again. I'm ready for some warmer weather as is everybody. Unfortunately, Wayne is not giving out any great forecast. More cool temperatures, more days of cloudy skies with April showers are on the horizon. Oh well, might as well not worry about what I have zero control over. 

I had to go to the churches today for a little bit and then went to my favorite meat market, Dewigs, and picked up some BBQ, some hamburger patties, and buns. From there I had to go to another grocery store to pick up the rest of the things on my list. The benefit of me doing the grocery shopping is that sometimes cherry turnovers , or homemade sweet rolls will accidently fall into my shopping cart. Tomorrow morning's coffee sidekick has been secured. Dewig's has a person that makes homemade sweet rolls and if you are really lucky and your timing is right, you can actually grab a package. YES!!!!!!!!

I came home and got busy on my computer working on upcoming upcoming services. I think I have everything set now through April and can start on May. I as waiting on Pastor Art to give me his desired scripture and sermon title for the 24th of April. He will be filling in for me while I'm on vacation. This coming Wednesday, I'm going to meet him at the churches and show him around the two places so he can familiarize myself with where things are and what to expect. 

Julie and Jim are coming over tomorrow with the pups. She is coming over to help her friend who is having another surgery and will stay through Tuesday. Jim will come over and put the mower deck on my John Deere for me and he will leave on Sunday morning while we are in church. I think he is going to leave the pups here with Julie and us and that is fine. I miss the silly things. Their oldest one, Auggie, like to sit up on my lap when I'm in the recliner or on the arm of the recliner. The other one, Fenn, is a "nervous nelly " of a dog. It can't seem to get close enough to you. But they both sweethearts. Grandma has already bought treats for them for their visit; not that any of us would spoil the darn things. 

I think tomorrow morning I am going to go out and do some weed eating on the flowerbeds and pull some weeds if they pull well. I also need to put down some Roundup on the dandelions that are around the edge of the flowerbeds. 

That's it for tonight and for this Friday. Happy April Fool's day. Have a blessed night and hopefully I will get back to you on Monday. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment