Tuesday, April 5, 2022

 Tuesday morning and it is still raining, or has been raining , or is going to rain again; I don’t know. My Accuweather app says that it is going to rain for at least another hour. I’m thinking that we don’t need any more rain here for a while but on the other hand, the state of California would love to have this rain this morning. I just read that they are going to really be hurting for water if they don’t get some rain soon. You know, one would think with all of the brilliant scientists and the environmentalists that are warming about global warning,, that they could figure out a relatively simple way to turn Salt water into drinking water and could use it to irrigate fields etc. But, I guess it more important to figure out how to change a person’s sex than it is to save a world.  It’s a weird world, populated by people with skewed values. What can I say?

Julie’s friend made it through her surgery in excellent manner. She called this morning and said her pain is magnitudes lower than her last one was. I’m glad for her. Jules will probably hang around here today and then be back to her home by supper time. I want her to wait until it looks like the majority of the rain is done for the day; however, it is going her direction so that might not be possible. 

I didn’t get much accomplished yesterday and I don’t know why, I was busy, but I guess running around in circles doesn’t get a person very far. I did get my May 1st service put together and I have a scripture and title for the sermon. And — I have a pretty good notion what direction I’m going to try to go with it. However, there is still a lot of execution to be done. I haven’t actually hit that first stroke on the keyboard in that direction yet. Wish me luck. I’m going to try to get it all done today and go get my running around done. I need to go get something from Fresh Market that we need make our unleavened bread tomorrow for the Bible study. We are going to go overtime tomorrow evening with our Bible study but I think folks seem to be looking forward to it. I’m going to miss doing them. I need to come up with one for summer. I read about a candidate last night. I read a blurb about doing a Bible study on Daniel from the Old Testament. I’m going too look into that a little more. There are so many Bible and good book discussions out there. 

My IPad is down to 7% so I better go plug it in. Have yourself a great day. Peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment