Wednesday, April 6, 2022

 It’s Wednesday and still raining, but not quite as cool as it was. We are more at a sprinkle or “drizzle “ no as the system is moving out. We are allegedly going to have a nice afternoon. 

\I’ve been busy this morning. I made unleavened bread again for my Bible study this evening. Since we had to cancel last week due to weather, I threw what I hade away. It wouldn’t have been any good by today. This time I used all-purpose flour instead of the whole wheat flour and I think it tastes a lot better, which in actuality may not be saying too much. After all to the Hebrews, this was a “get out of town” bread without a lot of thought about flavor. It is made in a hurry with only the basic ingredients, flour, water, salt, and organic olive oil. \It tastes alright, I like it better than what I made with the whole wheat. I added a little honey to my second batch but can’t really tell it. I think it would be much better if I added honey to it on top. 

I’m going to sign off because i still have to get ready to go to the churches for most of the day. We are meeting Pastor Art and Dixie for lunch and then taking them to my two churches and show him around so he can be acquainted with them when he fills in for me on the 24th. Then we will spend the afternoon running bulletin for the next few services and try to get ahead just a little. 

Have a wonderful day. It might be raining outside but there can always be sunshine in your heart if you keep you eye on Jesus. Peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment