Monday, November 1, 2021

 Hello Monday, I see you brought along a new month. Hey there November, you look cold!!! It is pretty chilly this morning and it isn’t going to improve a lot this entire week. In fact, I’m going to have to go ahead and bring in the patio plants I guess. The forecast calls for below freezing temperatures this week. 

We’re having a busy morning. Ms.. Kate had an appointment with Dr. Jackson this morning, first thing to se what he can do about her health issues. He was able to get her in for the CT scan that we have ben waiting on right away so w went from there to Radiology Express and had that done. It didn’t take but a few minutes and now we are just waiting on the results to get back to the doctor and and for the doctor to call us with an answer. If I was a betting man, I’d bet he will call with a prescription for antibiotics. As long as he does it soon and we can get on with starting a cure, 

Yesterday I started my day off by breaking a tooth off while I was brushing it. I was getting ready for church so that was helpful!!!! But it doesn’t hurt because it just broke off an old filling. But it is a front tooth so I could go as “Gap-itis” for Halloween. I had been expecting it to break off because I could feel movement when I brushed my teeth. It will be a simple fix. I have a good dentist. I think he’s 12 years old —- LOLOL. Actually he has to be older than that because I just realized that he has been my dentist for almost twenty years by now. Wow, Time is flying by. Okay, he was probably 12 when I first started seeing him. 

I guess I will start on my November 14th service today since I have to stay close to the phone for Ms.. Kate. I want her to get all the rest she can. She has another bad night last night with getting up and down to walk out pain. Bless her heart. I feel her pain, I know what she’s going through because I’ve been there and had that. But it’s hard when you can’t do anything to help. 

Time to wrap this up and move on to something else. Have a great week. Peace. 




No comments:

Post a Comment