Wednesday, November 24, 2021

 A good late morning to you. It’s 1100 already. But, I just got back from the grocery store. Had a list of items to pick up, some from Ms. Kate and some from Julie. I have become the grocery shopper \\\\for us. I put my list on my phone and walk around in the store like I know what I’m doing. Today I went to Schnucks. Usually I go to the Walmart Neighborhood store. But, I got everything on my list. I usually do. It was a good experience today, no grumpies rushing through the aisles or cutting in front of me. 

Jules and the pups came over yesterday afternoon. Jim didn’t come because he is switching jobs and had to have a drug test for the new job. I’m sure if he will be making it over or not. He is a forklift driver which is a skill in demand for companies that do manufacturing. See, not everybody needs a college education. I keep telling people that and I try to push young people into skilled labor jobs. The country is in serious need of skilled laborers.

Tomorrow is turkey day. We already have the bird out thawing. Kate took the giblets out and went over it to pick off any pin-feathers. That is one big turkey that we have. I don’t know if we have ever had one that big. I have a lady at church that says they get at least a 20 pounder every year. But she always has all of the family over so I guess it works for her. I just know we are going to have a lot of left overs. 

I don’t have much else for you today. I did fill all of my bird feeders yesterday and thank goodness my Wild Birds Unlimited order arrived. I was out of several things. I pray you will have a blessed Thanksgiving. Don’t just make it a day of eating and watching football, make it a day of being truly grateful for your blessings. Peace. 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment