Thursday, May 14, 2020

Finally a little sunshine again, thank you Lord! Unfortunately, it won’t last for long, we are supposed to get another couple of inches before the weekend is over. But —- the temperature is maybe going up to 82 today. Yesterday the high was only about 60 so the warmth will be nice.

I have lots of guests this morning at the buffet. Unfortunately for them, I’m letting it get empty. The blackbirds and starlings are raising sand about it too. Certainly there is still food out there but the expensive stuff that is in the “favorite feeder is gone. That gaggle of starlings stayed there until the last morsel was gone so now they can go be wild birds for awhile. There is plenty of food for the cardinals and the woodpeckers and the smaller birds. And the squirrels can go find another food source too for a couple of days. It appears that we have a batch of new young squirrels now. I guess the babies have been born and are big enough to come out of their nests and start foraging for themselves. There are two small ones running around here this morning and they are exploring everything. One actually climbed up my screen door and looked in at me for a bit.

We went to the church yesterday and taped the service for this coming Sunday. It went well. It doesn’t take us all that long now that we have it down pat as to what we need to do. Jacob will put in all of the graphics sometime between now and Saturday. He does such a wonderful job. We are still working on the re-opening of the church. I had asked for a combined parish council vote about doing the “tent” service either the 24th or 31st of May. Of course it came back almost tied. It was a four part question. Some folks are ready to open today and others are still afraid to open until at least June if not later. That of course just throws the decision back on me so I can be the bad guy either way we go. I had originally said we would open come June, but a chance came up to do and open air service so I threw that out there for them to think about. It wasn’t supposed to be an emotional issue but has turned out that way. (Heavy sigh) I guess I have no real choice but to err on the side of caution despite the fact that I truly believe the actions are over the top. But, I truly believe that people playing god caused this thing and now a world suffers through it. Satan is in the details of this and a lot of his agents are working tirelessly to establish a new world order for control of the world population. So far they have done a good job of it. It is cutting down the world population, it is ruining the world economy, it has remodeled the social actions of the entire world, It has shuttered the churches and free speech and movement. The media is “under control” and only touts the “party line” of gloom and doom and questions every move the leadership of this country makes in order to cause loss of confidence. Is all of this just my opinion —- “yes”, and can I prove any of it? No, this is just my opinion of what is going on in the world and I don’t expect anyone to take my word for it. I just keep reminding myself that no matter what —- This world belongs to God and His will be done. Job went through a lot of crap, but God rewarded him in the end because he was faithful. I will be too. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment