Saturday, May 23, 2020

A Good Saturday Morning to you. It is once again a sunny morning at least temporarily. Rumors and propaganda and weather forecasts say maybe rain this afternoon. That wouldn’t be a bad thing today if it were only some light showers. I planted okra yesterday and some iris and it would be good to water everything in.

Yesterday I got the yard mowed and trimmed and it really looks good. I still can’t get my “little” John Deere to run right. I get it started and it runs really rough for about three minutes and then it quits like it is out of gas. I have a a young man that is one of our parishioners And he works for the local John Deere dealer as a mechanic. I have sent a text to see if he would be interested or is allowed to do any “side-work”. I hope he will get back to me and can make my little JD well again. I do love my two lawnmowers.

Julie and the two pups came over last evening and will be with us through Sunday afternoon. It is so great to be able to hug our sweet girl. I wish we could do that with all of our daughters. But that isn’t realistic at the moment. Today we are just sitting around enjoying each other, I made another “dump-cake” last night. This time it was peach and was excellent. We put a little ice-cream on it and it just made our tongues slap the roof of our mouths.

I think now, Ms. Kate and I are going to get dressed and goto one of the cemeteries and change out the flowers that are on my folks graves. I noticed yesterday that we still have Christmas trees on them. So, I’m dropping off for today. Have a great Memorial Day weekend. Walk with God. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment