Thursday, November 7, 2019

Rainy and cold are the watch-words of the day. No matter how you slice it, it still comes out miserable. And it is supposed to get colder tomorrow.

I had my six month check up and follow-up with my orthopedic surgeon today and it was all good news. I know the ankle and leg is doing so much better and and is getting stronger. The doctor was thrilled though. He felt of the area and said that it is possible that the Achilles’ tendon is in fact regenerating. The area is strong and thickening. I have good strength and zero infection in the ankle and the scar has healed perfectly. I walk well on flat surfaces without my brace although I don’t temp too many stairs and I trying to not take any chances with the ankle. Sometimes it really gets tired and sometimes I tend to limp even with the brace on. But if that thing does regenerate, —- it will be a pure miracle from God because it is extremely rare for that to happen. Frankly, even if it doesn’t regenerate, my healing has been a pure miracle from God. I give God all of the credit. He wants to see me one more time in six months to check my progress and then will release me. Again, “Thank you God”.

I got started on my December 29th sermon last night; nothing more than some scribbles and the scriptures that I want to use. But, it is a start I certainly have plenty of time to get it written but I want to stay way ahead of my work. One never knows when a surprise funeral could pop up or some other thing, so I write ahead.

I don’t have much for you today. I just wanted to to share with you God’s great handi-work. Now I need to get on my recumbent bike and ride a few miles before I give in to the recliner for my nap. Have a great day my friends and ty to stay warm. Peace.  


No comments:

Post a Comment