Monday, October 7, 2019

And Monday has arrived once again. Oh, get that frown off of your face!!! It's a whole new week of blessings and opportunities to serve God  and be surrounded by people who love you.

But, maybe I'm just in a great mood because tomorrow we will be heading out on vacation to see Lisa and her family. It has been three years since we were down there last. Therefore, we are anxious to get there and hug some family. It is hard to believe that our grandkids are now fully grown adults with lives of their own. But what is wonderful is that all of our grandkids are still always glad to see us and want to be with us. It doesn't get better than that.

We will be driving down there in a brand new car. We went Saturday and ordered the car and they are supposed to go and bring it to the dealership yet today. I suspect it will be late afternoon before we can actually pick it up. It is amazing to me that we are buying this car. I wm usually the one who mentions getting a new car and Ms. Kate, who hates the thought of going through the car looking and buying process, drags her feet all the way. But this was her idea and it makes a lot of sense. I think it is going to take some getting used to driving a hybred car but the one we test drove on Saturday drove very nicely and was comfortable. Granted --- it isn't a cadillac, but it will be economical to drive and for a "work-car" it doesn't need all of the bells and whistles on it.

God has provided us with some very much needed rain. Granted, it was only a half an inch but it saved me two days of watering on my newly planted grass seed. The seed has begun to germinate and is sprouting up. now. I hope it takes a good hold. At least the birds didn't eat it all up.

I may miss a couple of days writing this week what with traveling and all. But my record hasn't been that good as of late anyway. So, for you who read it faithfully, I say thank-you and and frankly, I'm surprised that anyone cares to eread my diatribe. But, I'll be in and out and keping you up to date on my daily adventures, as mundane as they may be. Until then, I'll drop off for today. I hope you have a wonderful blessing filled week. Walk with God everywhere you go. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment