Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Tuesday, August 6th. I’ve been anticipating this day for awhile. Today was my final physical therapy evaluation and I have now “graduated”. Today was also my follow-up with my orthopedic surgeon and I don’t have to go see him again for three months. So, I’m feeling pretty good about my self today. If fact I’m feeling so good that Ms. Kate asked if we could go over to her favorite jewelry store because they were having a sale and she had a 15% off coupon on top of that. She found  necklace that she really liked and asked if I would buy it for her “for her birthday” that is four months away. Well; she got a very nice birthday present.

After that we went to Olive Garden for lunch and then to the orthotic shop so I could have the orthotist put some more padding in my orthotic. It has been rubbing my heel. He put a nice foam pad in there and it fits great now.

So now we are home, sitting in our sun porch recliners and about to take off for nap-land.  I-don’t need to ride my bike today because I had physical therapy this morning. I’m going to read for a little bit. A parishioner loaned me a book and I want to finish it this week and get it back to her. I’m not sure how I feel about the points that the author is trying to make. Actually, I’m not sure what his point s that he is trying to make.  Some of it is more than a little far-fetched. But I’ll read it and she will want to know whaat I think of it. She may not agree with or like my answer. I think he is pretty radical right in his theology.

We are supposed to be expecting a severe thunderstorm yet today. We could use a little rain, but don’t need any storms. It is getting more cloudy certainly than it was earlier today. That’s it. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment