Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Good morning Wednesday! What a bright and beautiful day you are, unlike your sister Tuesday who came around here yesterday dumping three inches of rain on us. I expect good things from you today Wednesday.

I have to go for office hours in a few minutes. Actually it will just be for a staff meeting but Pastor Art and I have some things to talk about so that will take a while. We have a wedding to do on Saturday and we need to go over how we intend to do that. I’ve written the ceremony but we may need to tweak some parts of it. Saturday evening will be the rehearsal, and then we are all going out for pizza afterwards. The wedding will be a small one and is a second marriage for both of them.

When I get home today, I think I’ll try to do a little work outside. It depends on the heat and humidity.  Yesterday’s heat index got up to 103. I don’t work out there when it get like that. It just plain isn’t healthy. There was a time decades ago that it would not have bothered me but those days are long gone and I’ve gotten old and soft.

But — my bike riding has done well. I did seven miles Monday evening. I’ll try for an hour today and see how far that gets me. I just put on my headphones and my IPad tuned to Gaither Gospel videos and listen to the music and peddle my way to no where. I kind of enjoy it and I never thought I would say anything like that!

Time to go.  I pray you’ll have a great day. If life gets too serious, talk to God. God is always there to give you the strength you need. Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment