Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Good morning on a Tuesday morning. It is another cloudy warm morning and it looks like it could rain most any moment although my Accu-weather app says that it won’t rain for another 114 minutes. I know they try to make it “pin-point” weather but that’s kind of silly.

Yesterday I had office hours in the morning and I didn’t get a thing done. My co-pastor and I were so busy talking about an issue that it took up all of my time. And the worst part is that the issue is still not resolved at least for him. I have resolved it in my mind. Anyway, it kept me from working on the sermon I was working on and I didn’t get around to doing my blog.

Yesterday afternoon it rained some more and I did work on a couple of sermons. Then I rode  my exercise bike for forty five minutes and I practiced my song that I’m going to play Sunday. If I hadn’t told you, I’m playing “Peace in the Valley” on my trumpet. I don’t think I ever pictured myself still playing trumpet solos at seventy-five years of age. Is that weird? I think it is even more weird that I actually sang a duet just a couple of weeks ago. What’s wrong with me??? Last evening, I just watched some television and relaxed. I don’t do that often enough. Although Sunday night I did stop and watch Serengeti. What a wonderful series that is. I can’t even imagine how hard it must have been to film that documentary. They have the most amazing close up wild animal shots I have ever seen. I can’t stand award shows from the entertainment industry but that show should get all kinds of awards. It is following I think seven different kinds of African animal through the seasons of the year in Africa. The narration is being done by a young African woman who starred in some movie. As I recall, she won an Oscar for her performance in that movie. I have recommended the show to all of my Facebook friends and I and recording it on my DVR to watch again sometime.

Today I need to take Ms. Kate to the clinic to have her blood drawn. It is an every six week thing. Then I have to go by FEDEX and drop off a package. So maybe we’ll grab some breakfast while w are out.

That’s about it for this cloudy morning. I hope your day is brighter aand is full of spiritual son-shine. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment