Monday, July 1, 2019

Hello Monday. Hello July, welcome to the fray. It is a "typical" July day; hot and humid, with a posibility of heat infused thunderstorms later in the afternoon.

Our weekend was nothing short of typical for our current lifestyle. Yesterday was church, out to eat lucbh, go for my infusion, go home for a nap. I have seventeen mor infusions to do and then they will pull the PICCline. Tomorrow I'm supposed to have my splint and bandages removed from my leg and I am excited about that. I'm walking on it daily and having no pain so I am ready to have the bandages off and see what the next chapter with my leg will be. I have this "ideal vision" of how it is going to be in my mind and I hope reality matches it. Saturday we drove to the east side of town and scoped out where "True-Arch" is located which is where the doctor is sending me for my brace.

Yesterday we celebrated the 4th of July during our worship service. Our music was all patriotic and my sermon was based upon freedom, not only having freedom as a nation but also the freedom we attain with a reationship with Christ. We had 77 in church yesterday which is more than I expected with several families out on vacation.

July is a month with several celebrations. Today is our fourth daughter, Stephanie's birthday. Thursday is the 4th of July. Friday is first daughter, Julie's birthday, and the 20th, I turn seventy five years old. I don't know if Julie and Jim are coming over or not this weekend so we can celebrate her birthday. I had thought thay just maybe she would have a four-day weekend what with Thursday being the 4th of July. But, she is in the process of helping another store get set up and training a manager for that store so she doesn't know her schedule yet. Also, Jim will most likely have to work. So, it will maybe just be Ms. Kate and me and of couse we'll do exciting stuff like go for my infusions. (I'll be so glad when all this is over.)

That is about it for today. I'm at the office and I thought I might get a geed start on a sermon today but I had other stuff to take care of and now we only have about 30 minutes left. Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment