Thursday, April 4, 2019

Hello Thursday. Welcome to my world or maybe I’m welcomed to your world. Which ever, it’s a great day to be alive. The sun is shining brightly for awhile at least. We are expecting rain and maybe even a storm later today. But for now it is a beautiful sixty one degrees out there.

Our Bible study went well last night. I tthink we had maybe thirty five people there. I did the study on the last week of the life of Jesus as related in the Gospel of Mark. Mark is the only gospel that breaks the week down on a day by day basis. It was the first gospel written and both Matthew and Luke used Mark as a reference for their gospels and even copied him in many cases word for word. However, Luke adds a lot of stuff to make the story come a alive and Matthew adds even more. However, My favorite gospel is John.

Thursday is always a “computer morning” around our house. Ms. Kate plays Klondike on her computer and I play Criminal Case. Every Thursday Kaate’s game “opens a new land” and she works to solve those tasks. For me, if I have solved the last case, I get a new case on Thursday. I have already done my Criminal Case today starting a new case. It is mind numbing stuff but wwe both enjoy our silly games. But, they are also designed to keep us mentallly sharp so I’lll use that as an excuse to play them. That’s my story and II’m sticking to it. LOL

Ms. Kate and I are going to wait another hour and then go out and break up some more branches and put them in the garbage can. It should be in the uppper 60s by then. That will be much more pleasant.  I really wish it would hold off on rain for another seven or eight days and let the ground dry out. I could ride my knee scooter around in the back yard without getting mud all over the tires.

This new hard cast is a pain in the butt. It hits me wrong with my scooter and puts a lot of pressure right on the leg bone. So, I’m having to adjust how I ride it and put more weight on the knee directly. So far though that makes it a bit more unsteady for me. It will take practice. And maybe I’ll use my walker a bit more. I kind of wish I had Karen’s walker because it has wheels on the front of it. Mine has no wheels so I have to lift it every time. Maybe I’ll borrow hers when I start being able to put weight and walk on this foot. Or. I should learn to use the crutches I guess.

That’s  it for today my friends. I need to get busy and work on my Easter service and sermon. There is always somethng to do. Have a blessed day. Stay in touch with God. God will always stay in touch with you

No comments:

Post a Comment