Thursday, June 8, 2017

Good morning! The squirrels are in a riot this morning already including Stubby who has been wiggling his stubby little tail like crazy at me and everything else. I don't know what's up in squirrel world but they are fighting, chasing, running, jumping and carrying on like crazy. Stubby is trying to eat from a feeder that is just almost out of reach, so it is hanging on to the side of a branch and is literally holding itself horizontally out to the feeder to just grab a sunflower seed or two, then it sits on the branch to eat it. I can't imagine the muscles it takes to do that. But ---- he tried going to another feeder and two other squirrels jumped him. What can I say; --- it sucks to be stubby this morning, and watching him shake that stubby little tail because he is mad is hilarious. I wonder if the other squirrels call him "Chipmunk" because that is what he reminds me of.

The hummingbird has been here several times this morning. It not only has a new feeder to come to but the butterfly bush is starting to bloom and they go to them routinely. The bird baths are in full use too this morning. Ms. Kate refilled them yesterday afternoon and the blackbirds are lining up to bathe this morning. Yesterday morning I had four of them in the bath all at once. There was water going everywhere. At the moment there are two bathing and one drinking  from their favorite of my two birdbaths. I'm not sure why they really use the one over the other. I think though it is because that one is flat on the bottom instead of slanted and the water isn't as deep.

I may mow the yards today. They don't look "bad" but they could use a mowing. I through a bunch of the weeds and stuff that I pulled out of the flowerbeds out in the yard so I need to mow over that, and they look a little "fuzzy". I did a lot of string trimmer trimming yesterday so mowing would just make it look complete for the weekend.

I also have a doctor's appointment today. About six months ago I went in to have a spot looked at on the back of my arm. The doctor did a biopsy on it and the results came back fine. However, the wound from the biopsy healed really weird. I don't know if it is just a weird scar or what but it is raised and changes all the time. Some times it feels like I have a bunch of needles sticking in my arm and it hurts all the way up and down my arm. Other times it will swell and get crimson like it was a big blood blister. Other times it gives me no problem at all. So, I'm having Dr. J check it out again. I guess the worst he can do it biopsy it again. I hate to think of that because it's a bloody mess.

That's about this morning. It's time to give God my prayers of gratefulness for providing another beautiful day. It is cool and clear and sunny out there today. Tomorrow it is supposed to start heating up again but these past few days have been a special blessing. I hope they have been a special blessing for you too. Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment