Thursday, August 13, 2015

Aah Thursday, --- one of my seven favorite days of the week! And God has ceertainly made this a beautiful Thursday. its 75 degrees this morning and the sun is shining brightly. No rain is predicted for the next few days although the humidity will start climbing again today. It will be a great day to be out and about.

Yellow cat has been here already this morning and chased all of the squirrels away, It came galloping across my roof and sunporch and down the pussy willow tree after a young squirrel. Unfortunately, it didn't catch one. My night raider came again last night and got the bark butter stick feeder down and licked it clean again. I have got to find a different place for that thing or a beter method for hanging it. I think it is that danged raccoon but I'm not sure. As I've said before, we have a possum out there too. It also managed to cock one of the other feeders to the side and clean it off too. They need to understand that this is not an all night buffet.

Wednesday plans did not go as I thought. We didn't get out to the churches or to do visitation. I did however, get a lot of weeds pulled from two of the flowerbeds and the lilies stalks pulled off. I filled four of those large Sam's lawn gas full. This wet summer has really kept the weeds growing. All of the flowerbed work I did a few weeks ago needs to be re-done. So today, I must get ready and out the door and do my visitation today.

I'm making this short today. But I hope your day is filled with the joy and peace that comes from Jesus Christ. I read a thing posted by one of my parishioners the other day that said; "When I turned my life over to God, I took it out of the hands of a total idiot!"  I like that sentiment because it is so true. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment