Wednesday, January 25, 2023

 Good morning! Happy “hump daaaaaaay!” The week will be half over by this evening and we’ll all start looking towards the weekend. 

Ms. Kate and I went to bed around 0100 and it was snowing, and everything was well covered. I got up this morning and the streets were already clear as was my driveway. Water was running down the street gutters because of the melting. This will all be gone by noon I reckon. That’s a good thing because I need to do some visitation today, and go to Staples and get copier paper, and go run the bulletins annnnd —- go to choir practice. Yep, it is going to be a busy day and I don’t need snow to get in my way. 

Kari, our cleaning lady is here this morning and I try to stay out of her way. We started having someone to help with the house cleaning twice a month last summer and it has really been nice. She does such a great job. One of the benefits is that Ms. Kate and I are more conscious about keeping stuff picked up too. We aren’t messy people but we do tend to leave our little piles of stuff around. Knowing that Kari is coming tends to help us remember to pick up our little piles of stuff. After all, no one wants their cleaning lady to see a messy house. LOL

The squirrels and the blackbirds have emptied a few feeders so I guess I’m going to have to fill them back up. But I will wait until it dries up a bit. I don’t want to slop around out there just yet. This has been a really wet winter and it is only half over. When it is sloppy, I just refuse to go out there. I never let everything get empty so I know there is always some food available. They are just spoiled and like their favorites. 

Time to get busy for the day and I also need to move out of Kari’s way. Have yourself a wonderful day. Take time to be nice to your neighbor and say “hi” to a stranger. Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment