Saturday, January 28, 2023

 Hello beautiful Saturday morning. It is so great to wake to a sunshine filled sky with no clouds in site. So, I thank you Lord for starting my day off with a blessing. 

Ms. Kate and I got our running around done yesterday that we wanted to do. We went to Staples and bought her a new chair for her office. She found one that she thought was very comfortable and should last her quite awhile. And it was on sale so that was a plus. Last evening then we put it together and she is in there this morning at her desk playing her Klondike computer game. She plays that and Bingo Bash, and Criminal Case. I play Criminal Case. I used to play the Bingo Bash game too but I got bored with it. I’m actually surprised that I still play Criminal Case because I get bored with stuff pretty easily. I’m terrible about that with television shows. I’ll try a new show and if it doesn’t really grab me within the first couple of weeks, I move on. That’s probably why I only have a half dozen shows that I watch weekly. The rest of the time I leave the tv turned off. Or, I’ll turn it on You Tube and listen to the music. Ms. Kate watches all varieties of NCIS and Law and Order. I don’t watch cop shows or lawyer shows or doctor shows. The things the cops supposedly do and the collateral damage they cause, and the equipment that they allegedly have is so unrealistic. I also don’t like the fact that the criminals are out to personally targeting the cops and their families. I mean how many times have we seen this cop or this lawyer get kidnapped and have to be rescued? That happened all the time on “Walker, Texas Ranger”. I don’t watch factor shows because they mostly portray the doctors and nurses sleeping  with one another or the cops and firemen having affairs. In my books —- Dragnet was a great show. “Just the facts ma’am”. Yeh, I’m boring. Give me a good nature show where the animals eat one another instead of having sex with them. 

I didn’t get any feeders filled yesterday. The yard was still a bit sloppy when I walked out there. I think maybe I’ll go out again this morning and see how it is. It is supposed to start raining again this evening. This has really been a wet winter and the forecast shows more to come through next week and might even bring a couple days of snow mixed in. YUK!!!!!! 

I need to finish up the funeral that I working on. The funeral isn’t until next Tuesday but I want to get it finished. Tomorrow will be a long day as usual for Sunday. But, the really joyful part of the day is that I get to do a baptism of an infant. That is the favorite part of my job. This will be my 30th baptism at St. Lucas and I don’t know how many I have done at St. Paul’s. II always feel so blessed when I get to do a baptism. 

That’s it for today. Have a blessed weekend. Peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment