Friday, January 27, 2023

 It is so great to see the sunshine this morning. Yes, it’s cold, but it is also winter so what else can we expect. The days that are really sunny and a little warmer are just one of God’s blessings that He tosses in to us. Today is supposed to be 14 degrees warmer than yesterday so again —- Thank you God. 

We planned yesterday to go find Ms. Kate a new office chair but the weather was cold and snow flakes were flying, so we decided to wait until today. Our wait seems to have been rewarded. Actually we have several places that we need to go today so we need to map out a route and strategy. I tend to do that every time we go somewhere. I want to take a route that doesn’t have us running from one side of town and back and forth. My car gets great gas mileage but still no need to waste time and gas. I think it drives Ms.Kate a little bonkers when I do that but what the heck. If only that were my only quirk. LOL

I got started on working on the funeral for my parishioner but I need to wait until I find out more details and I want to talk to her husband first for some personal stuff. I try to make my funerals as personal as I can because I try to help with their closure. Over the years I think it has helped several people. 

The back yard has dried up enough that I think I can walk around in it without getting too muddy. I have some feeders that I need to refill and I think maybe this afternoon I’ll throw a couple of steaks on the grill. I got them out of the freezer yesterday but they didn’t thaw in time for supper. So after we get back today, I will take advantage of the sunshine and fire up the grill.  

Okay, the boss says it is time for me to get ready. Y’all have a great day. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment