Friday, March 18, 2022

 How was your St. Patrick’s Day? Did you wear your green or did you risk getting “pinched” because you had no green on? I wonder what one thing had to do with another. Who said you are supposed to pinch someone if they aren’t wearing green? Is it still “a thing”? Do people still do that? I guess they do — Ms. Kate pinched me yesterday because I wasn’t wearing green. 

There are storms rolling across the country again today and tomorrow. There is a You Tube weather forecaster that we listen to who is really good at covering the weather across the country. His Pod Cast is called “Ryan Hall Y’all”. He’s out of North Eastern Kentucky I think, maybe the Covington area. If you want to know what is happening and or going to happen weather wise —- that’s the guy to listen to. We have had a shower or two this morning and maybe will have some more. Tomorrow seems to be our turn to get it though. 

I have our spring A/C maintenance guy coming today around noon or so. We’ve been with the same company for a long time now and they have always done good for us. We bought our furnace and our A/C through them I think maybe 12 years ago and it has been well maintained. Hopefully I can get another decade out of the system. They certainly aren’t cheap and with the shipping and economy, who knows what you can get anymore. After all, it took four months just to get a refrigerator. 

I just noticed that my neighbor has a tree that is all bloomed out. I don’t know what kind of tree it is but it has pretty white blooms on it. I didn’t see it blooming yesterday but maybe I just missed it. BUt I was outside yesterday a lot and I think I wold have noticed it. I’m glad to see it; it just another sign that spring has sprung. I had to fill all of my feeders in the Backyard Buffet yesterday. And it was time to unplug and put away the electric bird bath. I guess we could have a night or two bellows freezing yet but I don’t think the water will freeze over. So, save a little electricity until next November or December. 

Ms. Kate had a routine doctor’s appointment yesterday. After that we went to Nellie’s for breakfast and then on the way home we stopped foro me to get a haircut. It was starting to get a little shaggy over the ears and I wanted my beard trimmed up. It too had gotten shaggy. I didn’t dare try to trim it myself because I would have messed it up. It doesn’t cost me anything to have my barber do while I’m getting the hair cur so why not let the pro do it. 

Time to get another cup of coffee and go watch the cardinals and woodpeckers. Have a blessed day. Peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment