Friday, March 11, 2022

 Well I’m back after another day of tax filing rejection from the State of Illinois and it is all over one line on a form. So, I followed their advice and mailed my form in. It is so frustrating especially when the Federal and Indiana State taxes have been accepted and approved, and i don’t owe IL nor do they owe me. I hate bureaucracy and I hate taxes. 

Yesterday was dental day for me. I had a filling that was cracked and Dr. Wolf wanted to change it out. It didn’t take too long and I’m glad to have it done. Ms. Kate and I are fortunate to have good teeth and to have good dentists. We’ve been with them for 20 years now. Hard to believe.  We are also blessed with a great doctor which is critical since Kate has so many things that she needs a good doctor for. Again, I’m very blessed with relatively good health, especially for my age and diet. 

Speaking of diet — I had to go to Paul’s Men’ Wear yesterday and buy a couple of new sport coats. I’ve culled four out of my closet because they don’t fit me anymore. Too much ice cream I reckon. At almost 78 I don’t expect be losing any weight any time soon. The days of walking seven miles every morning before work are long gone but I should get back on my recumbent bicycle. It sets there in the sun room waiting on me and is only gathering dust, which is dumb on my part. But it sure is easy to ignore especially since the sun room is not heated. I gotta do better than that. 

Time to get off of here and make a run to Sam’s. We called in an order and need to pick it up because the wether is supposed to get nasty today. You have yourself a great day. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment