Thursday, June 3, 2021

 Do you need some rain? We have extra that we don’t need. Good morning! Yes, it is still raining, quite heavily at the moment.  Hope this thing rains itself out today. I’m tired of it raining. Again though, there hasn’t been any large accumulation here. It’s just aggravating because I can’t mow my yard and I don’t want to go out in it to fill the feeders. I have a couple of places that I need to go but I don’t like to drive in the rain, so here we are, just looking out the window wishing it would stop. Come August, we’ll be looking out the windows wishing it would finally rain. That’s the way we “never satisfieds” are. 

We decided to not go up to the churches yesterday because of the rain so we still have that to do. Maybe we’ll just go ahead and do it, although right now my lightening indicator is doing a lot of beeping because of a passing storm. 

I’ve gotten a good start on collecting my stuff for our trip. We’re down to 9 days. I’ve been doing a countdown for the past six months, not that I’m excited or anything. Ms. Kate and I are taking an extra day up front and driving over most of the way. That way we can be there right on the money when we are allowed to be in the house and we can go to Walmart and pick up the groceries that we want, assuming we can have room in the car! LOL. That’s why I want to do a dry fit of stuff before we actually leave. Again though, it needs to quit raining. I’m hoping it has quit raining over in Branson, MO. That’s where we are going for vacation. I have a great house rented over there for a week. The owners had a pool put in this spring but they haven’t been able to pour the concrete pad around it because of all the rain they have been getting. I don’t know if that means it can be used or not. I wouldn’t want grass and dirt in my new pool for sure. Right now, the forecast for our vacation period looks very promising. 

I’m out of chit-chat so I guess I’ll sign off. Thanks for reading along with me. Have a blessed day. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment