Tuesday, June 8, 2021

 It’s raining again this morning. But it is only a “spring-like” shower, nothing hard or stormy. It’s just part of the weather pattern that is coming up from the Gulf of Mexico. We expect this on and of stuff for the next two days. I got out and mowed the back yard yesterday. I had planned to use the weed eater out there today and if it quits raging before long, I may still go out and do that. 

I got my vacation haircut yesterday. The guy did a pretty good job. The last time he cut my hair it didn’t look so good when he finished. But, I’ve been using him for a lot of years and very seldom do I get a haircut that I’m not as happy with as I should be. I should have had it cut last week but just never did get around to it. If I didn’t do it this week, I wouldn’t be able to do it next week, so I’d go back to church looking like a bum. I can’t do that. 

We did some more running around yesterday too. We went back up to the nursery and bought a couple of cherry tomato plants for Julie since she had not had time to get hers and I returned four of the potting soil bags to them. They are really nice bags and they’re use them. The lady gave me another tomato plant for free. So now I have seven regular tomato plants and two cherry tomato plants of my own. They are all looking really good too. 

While we were out, we stopped and had lunch at Mac Callister’s and then went to Sam’s for some items that we couldn’t live without and forgot at least two of the items on our list. Yeh, that’s the way we are. Next I went to Wild Birds Unlimited and took my feeder back to see if I could get he part i needed to repair it. They took it from me and said they would repair it because it was under a lifetime warranty. They will call me when it’s ready. Then we came home. I planted my new tomato plant and mowed my back yard. I got about half way through the second round in the backyard and ran out of gas. I didn’t have any here so I had to go get some. It’s always one thing or another. 

I had to go out this morning and fill a couple of the feeders . The bark butter feeders were empty and the Pileated Woodpecker was looking for some food. It wasn’t rainy at the moment, so I quickly went out and filled those two feeders. WBU called and said they had my feeders repaired, so I’ll pick that up tomorrow and also pick up a bag of Bark Butter bits. 

That’s all I have for you today. I pray you will have a blessed day. Peace. 











No comments:

Post a Comment