Saturday, December 5, 2020

 Sunny Saturday; way to go Saturday. You’re looking good. It is great to see a sunny sky instead of all of those clouds. 

Today, I’m expecting my son-in-law Jim to come over and put the snow blade on my Lawn mower. He does it so quick and I’ve just gotten to the point that I can hardly get down on the garage floor to do that. It really isn’t a hard job and I hate to see him drive three hours. But, better to have it on and not use it than to need it and not have it on there. “An ounce of prevention, etc.etc,.

I did get the garage cleaned up enough yesterday to bring the “little JD” from the backyard and put it in the garage. Some might think it strange that I wold have the two John Deere lawn tractors in my garage and leave the Cadillac sitting out in the weather. But —- rank does have it’s privilege.  

I also made a run to Target yesterday for toilet paper. I. Told y’all that Sam’s. Club was totally out the other day and the price on Amazon was too high and we couldn’t get delivery until almost Christmas. Well, I went to Target and they had plenty although they did have a limit on how many you buy. But, how many do you have to buy??  I don’t understand the “run” (pardon the pun) on toilet paper. It is just stupidity and greediness. 

Jacob posted our service for this Sunday on You Tube last night, I watched it and it turned out great. He really does good work. He bought some more “gizmos” last week to make the productions even better, especially the sound. I don’t begin to understand it but he says it all helps with quality. All I know is that he does great work. I will be really glad though when we can get through some of this COVID separation stuff and get back to in-person worship. We’ll still be doing the broadcasting when we get back. What will be different is,  we will be doing “live-streaming” and that will eliminate the extra film footage that he does. That extra footage ads so much to the service. But, the only way that I know of to keep it in is to film the service and then he would add the extra and post it. I don’t think that would work nearly as well. 


I have a couple of finches fussing with a wren over a feeder just outside the kitchen window. I have no doubt tat the wren is going to win that little skirmish. They might be really cute, but they stand their own ground. I’ve seen them take on the blackbirds and the starlings and win. Speaking of which, I need to fill feeders today. 

That’s it my friends. Have a glorious Saturday. Stay COVID safe and wear your mask. I don’t want lose any of you. Peace.










No comments:

Post a Comment