Saturday, February 22, 2020

Saturday morning, end of the week. And, we have another beautiful sun-shiny  morning. Yeh, it’s 28 degrees but the sun makes it “look warmer” if that is a thing. It is supposed to get up to 50 degrees today and the ground is drying out just enough that I can maybe get out in the yard and clean up some of the sticks and stuff and I also need to go get another 80 pounds of sunflower seeds so I can make my critters all happy. It didn’t take three days for the squirrels to empty the feeders this time They must have really been hungry, or maybe it was the cold that that kept them eating. But, I need to fill alll of the feeders again today.

So last evening I finished up the sermon that I was working on. So that puts me three weeks ahead. I’ll take today off from writing but probably Monday I’ll hit it again. Next week promises to be a busy week so I will need to wedge my writing in when I can. I also have a book that I’m working on, (reading, not writing) and it has a study guide with it that I want to start on. The book is a C S Lewis book called “The Screwtape Letters”. I’ve mentioned it before as I read it. I’ve now read it twice and it is going to make a great book study I think if we can find a good time to do it. I’ve asked a lady T church to read it and consider doing the Book study for us. She has read it and was very excited about doing it. She did another book study for me several years when “The Shack” was a new book and she really made it a great session.

Our granddaughter, Lauren, finally got her wheelchair yesterday although I’m not sure how much good it is going to do her. Heather’s house isn’t as wheelchair accessible as it really needs to be. Getting into places like the bathroom is a problem because the doors aren’t wide enough and the cabinets to wall clearance doesn’t allow for turn around. It is going to be a long three months for her. So far though, she seems to be getting around in the house with her crutches and casts.

Time to get busy on my chores list for today. Don’t forget to go to your house of worship tomorrow and give thanks for the blessings received this week. Share your love with others and it makes your love grow exponentially. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment