Thursday, March 2, 2017

Thursday night and we are in St. Augustine Florida. It has been a great trip so far and we have out run all of the storms and severe weather that have plagued the Midwest and lower parts of the country this week.

We left on Tuesday afternoon and headed south hoping to get below Nashville, TN, which we did. We made it as far as Monteagle, TN and stopped at a quaint older motel. We enjoyed it and had a good meal there for supper. Yesterday we got up and headed to Macon, GA where we had reservation for the night. Today we got up and headed on down here to St. Augustine. Tomorrowwe plan to look around the old historic city and then head to Melbourne where we will be staying for the next four nights. We are looking forward to just beach-combing and being tourists.

That is all I have for you tonight other than say that we just love traveling this country. There is so much beauty and by our count, most of the people that we run across are friendly. I don't know where all of of the people are that we see on TV demonstrating and rioting and frankly I hope I don't ever run in to them. But, what I do know is that if we treat each other with respect regarding any issue, we could sure turn this society around. So I would just urge anyone who reads this to stop and think about that when dealing with their fellowman. In the meantime ---- I send you prayers for peace and love. Peace out! I

No comments:

Post a Comment