Tuesday, March 21, 2017

It is a grey Tuesday and currently fifty six degrees. But my newly blooming daffodils are doing an excellent job of making the yard bright this morning. The cardinals and the blue birds are taking turns at the feeders and are also hopping around on the ground picking up residue. Down there though, they are competing with the junkos. One fat squirrel sits over on a feeder and is making himself at home. Other than that; --- it is a nice quiet morning at the back yard buffet.  The feeders are all still mostly full so I won't have to fool with that today.

Yesterday was such a beautiful day that Ms. Kate and I decided to go decorate the family tombstones. T was time to get the winter stuff off and put on some spring flowers. So, we decorated her grandparents and her parents and her aunt and uncles graves. We went out to check on may parents graves but the flowers looked good and my sister has some flowers on there that she wanted so I let them be.

I think I'll get the "backyard" John Deere out of the shed today and maybe mulch up some more winter residue. I never did fully clean up one area in the fall from the falling leaves and it wouldn't hurt to do that now that it seems winter's worst may be over. So, some leaf raking and mulching might just be in order today. It will be good exercise and help the yard too. I should also maybe go get my yard fertilizer and anti- grub stuff and spread that. I think it is probably about time. That of course means a trip to Lowes because I have several gift cards from Lowes and why pay for it somewhere else?

The sun is coming out a bit more which will warm it up a bit more and I reckon God is saying, "Get yourself out here and participate in My creation." I pray your day will be a good one and I hope you get to experience the love and power of God's Holy Spirit today. Well, --- actually I know. The opportunity will be there --- please take time to look for it and take refuge in it.

Have a blessed week. Peace.











No comments:

Post a Comment