Thursday, March 16, 2017

Good Thursday morning to you. It is another cold morning with clear blue skies. There isn't much of a breeze this morning so that should keep "feels like" and ambient temperature about the same. My weather app shows that it should be warming above freezing by 1030 or so. Don't that just make me feel warm and fuzzy all over!!! The poor flowers are really looking droopy today. I really hope they will snap back out of it.

Ms. Kate and I both have dental cleaning this morning. I never mind that because my teeth are in good shape. Actually, I've never really minded going to the dentist at least in my adult years. I've even been known to doze off  in the dental chair. What I don't like is when they do the gum check with that probe. But, I think they did that last time so I won't need it for another six months. Today that will most likely do X-rays but they have improved the way they do those too so it isn't so bad.

Tomorrow I have an early morning doctor appointment. Doctor Jackson wants to look at my blood sugar levels again because they are higher than recommended. He doesn't know I'm bringing him a congested chest to do something about. I don't know if it is my asthma or something else but my wheezing and breathing are getting worse again. I spend a good part of each morning coughing and carrying on. You may recall I ended up in the ER out in Las Vegas for a breathing treatment and I still haven't fully recovered from that bout and that has been almost three months. So it is time to do something about it.

I filled the buffet again last evening and have a lot of guests this morning. I brought the electric bird bath in and scrubbed it up again and refilled it. Of course --- they all still go to the other one that is frozen over and peck on the ice. Even the squirrels were up in that one this morning walking all around it on the ice trying to get a drink. I just had a squirrel grab a whole slice of the bread that I put out two nights ago and scamper up the tree. I've not seen one do that before. I don't know where he stashed it but he is back already and I know he didn't have time to eat it.  ---- Just look at the free entertainment I get by sitting out here in the morning.

But, sitting time needs to be over and I have to get ready to go to the dentist. As I do, I offer up a prayer for you, whoever you may be or wherever you may be. I wish you peace and the love of God as you go through your day. Shalomn.

No comments:

Post a Comment