Friday, March 31, 2017

Spring rains this morning. Tomorrow we'll call them April showers as month four of 2017 rolls in. But it is cool today. I stepped out to fill a feeder and it was cool enough to notice and it isn't supposed to get much above the mid-fifties today.

Yesterday we did get up to Princeton to visit with Georgia Ann in the hospital. She seems weak, as would be expected, but she is eating well,, and they are pumping her full of antibiotics. I expect her to be there for a few more days. Ms. Kate cut a bouquet of flowers from our yard and took them to her.

We were set to have severe storms last evening but it either went aroud or fizzeled out by the time it go here. Fine by me for sure. But, it rained on and off for most of the night and has today so far.

Ms. Kate and I have spent part of the morning putting together the Easter cards for the grandchildren. I know they are all getting much older but heck, they stilll need cards and a $10.00 bill sent to them once in a while. It is hard to believe that my oldest granddaughter is going to be 21 years old next week. My youngest grandchild is sixteen and all of their parents are banging up against the door of that 45-50 years old place. How old we get too soon.

I had a squirrel guest at the feeder this morning with a broken tail. It was bent at a forty-five degree angle and sure looked funny. I wonder how that happened. It was still doping the swishy tail thing that they do but it sure looked funny with half of the tail just flopping around.

Well, that's it for today. I don't have a lot on my mind and I'm going to just sit here and watch my guestsfor a little bit, and then start my day. I had a rough night with stomach and intestine problems and am tired this morning.

Have a blessed day. This is the beginning of the weekend so take some time and enjoy it and don't skip out on church this week. We all need the special reassurance that come with worshipping the Lord. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment