Thursday, July 2, 2015

It is late afternoon and I am just getting around to my chair and to my blog. It is our first opportunity to stop for the day. Our focus for the morning, plus, was Aunt Aleen's funeral. It was a small gathering as I suspected it would be. That is waht happens when the 90 year olds pass away, She has been confined to her bed and paralyzed since December. As so often happens, most of her old friends have preceded her in death and she was the last of her immediate family. Her remaining family consisted of four nieces and nephews. But --- we sent her off to eternity properly. 

I came home, tried to take a quick nap but couldn't so I got up and went and mowed my front yard and Dan's yard. Tomorrow is going to be a full day of running around like a chicken with its head cut off as we shop and get ready to head off on vacation on Saturday morning. I can hardly wait to see all of my girls and grandchuldren --- minus grandson Josh, --- in one place at the same time for a whole week. We're praying for good weather. 

Have not heard from my sister today concerning Byron. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a message from her. Keep the prayers flowing for them both.

That's it for today. Have a blessed evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment