Monday, August 21, 2023

 It has been a trying day for the Heumann’s. We had several things on the schedule today, The John Deere place was supposed to come and pick up Bambi, then I had an appointment to have the Prius serviced, and Kate had an afternoon appointment with Dr. Jackson. We, Kate woke up feeling really bad but we sat around here and waited for the John Deere guy to call and come pick up the mower. By the time he got here which was ably enough, Kate had reached a point that she asked me to take her to the emergency room. 

So, I canceled my appointment with the Toyota dealership and rescheduled that service and then I cancelled Dr. Jackson’s appointment and told them we were gong to the ER. Got to the ER and thankfully it was empty and we got her in to see a doctor right away. They ran a lot of blood work, did a CT scan and xrays, started her on IV fluids with medication and they finally determined that she had a serious UTI. So, they shot her full of antibiotics and we sat there and let her rest for quite awhile. Finally around noon they let me take her home. 

She is feeing some better now and I hope she has a good night and is much better tomorrow. 

This afternoon I got a call from the JD shop and they said they had put a new fuel line on Bambi because a mouse or squirrel had chewed a hole in the old one. Who knew. No wonder it would not push any gas into the engine. 

That’s my day. I hope yours was better. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment