Tuesday, April 4, 2023

 Good morning, I hope your day is going great. I don’t have a lot to say today but I did want to update you on Ms. Kate. 

As I told you yesterday as an add-on, The surgery went well and the doctor was pleased. We got her home and she rested pretty well for the remainder of the day. Last night she kept like a log, as did we all. She said that she woke up a couple of time but went right back to sleep. She got up this morning around 0830 well rested but needing to take a Tylenol. It is a little after noon and she is napping again. Julie has gone home about 40 minutes ago. I went to the grocery store and picked up some items for supper. Later on I plan to put some chicken thighs on the grill. 

Wee are all so pleased that she is dog so well. We are even more pleased that it pears that the doctor was able to get all of the cancer out through a lumpectomy. She goes back to see her surgeon o the 20th and then her oncologist on the 24th to determine how much radiation she will have to have or whether or not chemo will be warranted. At this point, I can’t see that she will need chemo, but what ever the oncologist says is what we will do. 

So that’s it for today. My lady is doing well and that just makes it an extra Holy Week blessing.After all, no healing happens with out divine intervention. Have a blessed week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment