Tuesday, February 9, 2021

 Good morning, this may be just a quick note depending on the speed of getting my 15,000 mile service done on my Prius. I’m at the dealer and just turned the car over to them It shouldn’t take too long. But I don’t know what all they will do. 

So today is another cold, cold day. Depending on where you are in the Tri-State you either got nothing, or rain, or freezing rain followed by snow. There is about four inches or so I’m being told on Facebook up in the Ft. Branch area where my churches are. We got a good dusting up to maybe an inch here at our house. The roads were fine as I drove here.  The Prius was covered this morning but it was all dry snow and blew off easily. Down below the KY line it was all rain. Welcome to the mid-west winters. I still haven’t seen a John Deere worthy snowfall yet tis year or last year. However, the forecast calls for ice tonight, anywhere from aa tenth on an inch to a quarter of an inch and then snow on top of that. I really hope that does not materialize because we are supposed to go get our second COVID shot tomorrow and I’d hate to see that delayed or have to drive on icy road s to get there. Yeh, I want my winters to convenient for me. LOL

When I leave here today I need to go to the grocery store. Ms. Kate gave me a list of stuff so I reckon I’ll go to the Neighborhood Walmart. I that’s where I do most of my grocery shopping. I don’t know when I got to be the chief grocery shopper in our house but that does seem to be the case now. I don’t think Ms. Kate has shopped for groceries since she got COVID back in November. BUT, frankly, I don’t mind it at all. I’ve pretty well figured out everything is and I take my time. It isn’t as big as a normal Walmart and mainly only has groceries with a few other things like a small pharmacy, but that’s about all. It also seems to be patronized by people my age, many of which live in the high-rise apartment complex behind the market. I imagine those folks were thrilled when it was built. 

Okay, time to go. Have a blessed day and stay warm and stay safe. I’m sending you God’s peace. 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment