Wednesday, June 17, 2020

It’s another fantastic weather morning in a series of fantastic weather mornings. So I’ll start off by saying Thank you very much Lord for a wonderful day. We have the house opened up and have had for the past couple of days. Right now it is a sunny 73 degrees with a five MPH breeze. There are a lot of birds singing around the neighborhood. There are so many trees in the subdivision and they are all old and tall trees too. Birds have been singing here for a long time. I need to fill a couple of my feeders, the bark-butter feeders of course because they is the first thing they empty, and it looks like maybe one of the sunflower feeders is empty too. I have one feeder that I call my “squirrel feeder” because they generally go to that one first. There has been. Squirrel sitting on it for thee past half an hour and I can tell it is empty. I guess he just wants to be first in line in case I show up and fill it. LOL.

My raccoon has outsmarted me twice. I had baited the trap once but the critter simply pulled the can over to the side of the trap and sat on the outside of the trap and reached through the wire and fed himself. Then, I wired the can to the bottom of the cage and danged if it still didn’t manage to get all of the bait without tripping the door. I don’t know how he did that. They are intelligent critters for sure. So, — back to the drawing board. I feel like Wyle E. Coyote trying to trap the road runner.

Julie and Jim came over for lunch yesterday and brought back my garden tiller. I fixed lunch on my new Blackstone griddle and it was pretty darn good. I cut up a bunch of veggies and some smoked sausage and cooked it on the grill. Good stuff.

This morning I need to go out to Zoar Church an d pick up some books from the Sunday school class that Ms. Kate and I attended while we were there/ They haven’t been having Sunday school classes since the COVID-19 virus started and they have offered them to me. I’ll take them to my churches and maybe use them for a Bible Study.  And today is the day I run bulletins so I’ll do that too and also stop by Bob’s house because he has some asparagus for me. Maybe on the way to his house I’ll stop by DQ and pick us both up a sundae.  That would be a nice trade for some asparagus.

Okay, my friends. Tine to accomplish something. I pray your day is wonderful and your week fully blessed. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment