Thursday, May 16, 2019

Happy Thursday once again, The weeks just keep rolling along don't they? Peopel often ask the question; "Where did the time go?" Well, it passed when you were eating breakfast, or going to work, or reading a book of spending time on your computer. Time passing is like watching a river from a distance; there is no sound, but you can almost see the motion and it is an endless flow. How's that for your deep thought for this morning? I wonder what rabbit trail in my mind that came from. I think I'll post that on facebook and see who answers. I do that a lot.

It is nice to be able to sit here in the morning and write my blog. These days every morning has something on the calendar. I either have to go to therapy, or go to the office or go to church for a service. Today my therapy isn't until 12:20 so I'm taking advantage of the relaxing time. So far I just have had my coffee, taken my medicine and played my Criminal Case game on both my laptop and my IPad, and had some more coffee. Ms. Kate is back in her office playing her morning computer games too. It's kind of what we do in the morning. It is still a little cool to sit in the sunporch.

I've been working on getting sermons done ahead of time. I'm in the middle of my June 30th sermon at the moment. Then I can relax for awhile and take my vacations and not worry about having to work while I'm on vacation, nor will I have to rush to do anything when I return.

After I finish with my therapy today I think I will come home and try to maybe clear off some of the garden area and plant my okra seed and I also have four tomato plants that I want to put in the ground.  I'm not sure I'll be able to do it because of the ankle but I'm going to give it a try. The sun is shining finally and I think the temperature will get up to about eighty three today. That would be wonderful to be outside and do some work and get a little sunshine version of Vitamin C on my face. I might also decide to break up a bunch more of the sticks and limbs that I have stacked out there and bag them up for the trash man. I also need to fill some bird feeders again. So, we'll just have to see how long the ank;e holds out todaay. I was very pleased last evening when I took my shoe and sock ff to note that my foot and ankle were the least swollen they have been since the accident. I still get a lot of topical pain with it. The nerve endigs continually are fireing and it is like being touched with a hot match or something. I assume that is all going to pass too.

I guess that is enough for today, I think I'll read a little of the book I'm working on and check the sun porch for warmth and watch my guests fight out in the backyard buffet.  You go have yourself a wonderful day. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment