Monday, May 20, 2019

Happy Monday afternoon. It is almost Monday evening. I’, not sure what the cut off is between afternoon and evening, do you? The 5:00 pm news hasn’t come on yet so I guess it is still afternoon.

I had my office hours this morning and I got a lot of work done. I finished up the June 30th sermon and worship service I was working on. That makes me very happy because now I’m all set to go on vacation. I have all of my reports and work done so I won’t owe anything to the secretary while I’m gone.

After I came home from the office Ms. Kate and I sat around here for a bit and decided that we could take our naps early today since we were up at 0600 for no reason. Once we woke up from naps, (30 minutes later) we decided to go out for lunch because she needed some cabbage to make soup. We went to Cheddars because I have been hungry for their onion rings. Now we are back home and I’m in the sun porch and she is watching a You Tube do on making greeting cards. The news will be starting in a few minutes and I’ll jump off and watch that. Just wanted to make contactand let you know that all is well. Have a great evening. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment