Friday, May 10, 2019

Good morning sunporch, good morning cardinals and finches and yes, even a good morning to you Starling. It’s great to be back out here watching you and enjoying your company. It has been so long since I actually filled the feeders that the buffet isn’t getting a lot of guests just yet. But, they will. It was tough getting some of the feeders down and then back up again. I would drive the JD over to a feeder, stand up on it as best I could without falling off of the JD and take the feeder down. Then I took the feeder to Ms. Kate who filled it and I’d take the feeder back to its spot. Of course they were much heavier putting the back and I would have to try to kneel on the seat of the JD. It wasn't pretty, nor was it actually very safe in the least, but we managed to get them done. So, the fact that there aren’t a lot of guests out there is fine for the moment because each days is another day to heal. Maybe by the time I have to fill them again I’ll be walking much better. I didn’t get to fill some of the feeders because I have to use a ladder to do so.

I had physical therapy again yesterday and it went well. I don’t go back until Tuesday. That is aalso the day that I have my follow-up with Dr. Richardson to determine whether I’m out of the boot or not. Actually I’m not wearing it right now while I sit here in my recliner. I’ve been doing my therapy exercises and I have to take it off when I do those.

I’ve made it to the basement! Last night I went down and watched my new TV. I am thrilled with the TV and I’m thrilled to be able to make it down to the basement. I think today I will take some of the stuff I’ve ben using at my make-shift desk and move it back down stairs. It was so good to sit in front of my computer with the 21 inch monitor screen. If I can get that stuff put away we can start putting the house back together. Both of us may start to feel normal again. I has been a very long three. Months and this isn’t over yet by a long shot. One step at a time.

The weekend is here and Julie is coming over to have Mother’s Day with her mom. I love that they decided to move to IN. Y’all have aa blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment