Tuesday, January 27, 2015

It is well after noon as I sit here. My tummy is full from a delicious lunch time meal featuring pork steak, spinach, boiled taters, and cooked carrots. Sounds almost too healthy to eat but it was great.

The morning has been busy. I had to go out first thing this morning and take care of some of my mother's financial business. She is 97 years old and claims to not be able to see or hear. But; --- she can tell you what so and so is wearing and who they are talking to from clear across the dining room. I suspect her seeing and hearing and ability to get around and do for herself just might fairly selective. But then, if I reach 97 years of age, I might be the same way.

As I looked out the window first thing this morning, the ground was covered with that white stuff. I won't tell you what it was because that is a "four-letter-word". By now it is all gone which is a good thing. Our loved ones in Massachussettes are getting pounded even as I set here and write this. They have posted early pictures on Facebook of the first foot of snow they got and they are only about half way through with it. I pray they will remain safe and that they don't lose power.

I was supposed to go to the hospital today to say a prayer with a fellow that was to have knee replacement surgery. However, he came down with a cold and they won't do the surgery while he has it. I still have to go out for a meeting yet this afternoon late.

So, that's it for today. I hope the rest of your day is filled with love and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment