Friday, May 27, 2022

 Good morning. Welcome to another Friday. This is Memorial Day weekend and I imagine the highways and bi-ways will be a blur by this afternoon with people rushing off to get their weekend started. In our area the weather is predicted to be “perfect” so there will be lots of cookouts and BBQing going on. Boaters and campers will be headed out to the lakes and streams. Ms. kate and I will be right here doing what we do. The only extra thing will be a ceremony at the churches on Monday by the VFW and a dedication of our new flag pole and flag at St. Lucas. 

I really need to assemble my grocery list and go get my shopping done soon before folks start getting off work early and making last minute runs to the store. We haven’t had a solid trip to the grocery in maybe two weeks and the larder is getting bare, and that’s hard to believe. But, we’re out of essentials like ice cream and stuff like that. You know, — those cans of stuff that you grab and fix when nothing really sounds good, like ravioli and stuff. I want to go up to Dewigs Meats and maybe pick up some stuff too. And I think I need to get moving because the sky is clouding up and we do have a chance of more rain yet today. 

I finished my service for June 5th yesterday, That was my self-assigned task for the day so I started fairly early in the day and managed to get it all done. That doesn’t put me ahead to speak of but does give me a bit of breathing room. It’s amazing how easily it is to get behind and have to rush to catch up. 

Gotta get busy! Have a blessed and safe weekend. Peace.  












No comments:

Post a Comment