Tuesday, November 24, 2020

 Tuesday, Tuesday, what do I do with you today? I can’t believe that I am still sitting around waiting on a plumber. These guys are most generally so very responsive. But they did tell me they were really backed up (I think that was a plumber-pun) up that they would be out either on Monday or Tuesday. Yesterday afternoon I got a text that they were putting me on the schedule for today, so, I sit next wait. It isn’t like I am going any where anyway. I have Ms. Kate here and need to look after her. She is doing well but we still have some issues to watch after for her. She has someone from Occupational Therapy coming this afternoon. I’m not sure what that will entail so I need to be here for that session anyway. She had a rough night for awhile and sat up in a chair an slept. But now, her systems seem to have calmed down and she is sleeping peacefully in the family room in the recliner. 

I think today, rather than go downstairs to my office, I’m going to bring up my flash drive, my Bible and a couple of other needed things and I will work from up here. Ms. Kate gets around fairly well, but I’m taking no chances. Thank goodness I have my Surface Pro as a backup to my PC and I do everything on a flash drive anyway. That way I can just carry my work with me whether I’m downstairs, up stairs, or at the church working on the computer there. 

I fixed us both a little lunch. My sister-in-law brought by some ham and fresh made bread yesterday as well as some of what we all call goulash. All Ms. Kate wanted was some soup so I fixed that for her. I had the goulash. It made for a good lunch. 

I know this is short but I really need to get some work done. Have yourself a blessed day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment