Monday, November 30, 2020

 Hello Monday. Well you've started off like you think you are winter or something. We got you cold blast of Artic air and your little snow flakes, but you can knock it off now. I've seen all of the snow that I care to se for this year; --- or next year too for that matter. 

How was your weekend? Our was very benign. We did nothing and we went no where. I did venture out and pick up a few groceries and four cases of water. It was nice to get out and do something productive. Today I made another run. I had bought a container of watermelon this weekend and we had eaten it all. Ms. Kate found it especially refreshing and we were out of the liquid Mucenex that she is taking, so I bundled up and went to Schnucks and got what we needed. Of course I don't go to Schnucks and not buy some pastries; so my grocery cart claimed of sweet pastries that will make for a tasty snack later on tonight and tomorrow. 

Ms. Kate continues to improve and gain some strength. It has sure been slow though. I guess if the is any consolation that this is normal; --- we found out that our own doctor has the virus and is having the same fatigue symptoms that Ms. Kate is having. We were looking at some of the paperwork that the hospital sent home with her and she is supposed to make an appointment with our doctor sometime this week. But --- he's still off. I guess they will have one of the other doctors cover for him. 

Our worship service went very well yesterday. Jacob, our technician, really does a wonderful job of putting those together for broadcast. I've had other churches comment on our broadcasts because they look so well done. It keeps our people from at least one chance to catch this virus. My St. Lucas church still is doing Sunday school but there are only like ten of them and they really practice all of the safety measures. 

Well, I need to get back to my writing. These sermons won't write themselves. Have a great evening. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment